What motivated me everyday are people who put others before themselves. Selflessness fires me up! Seeing people cheering on someone who's on they're last few reps or struggling with a movement gets me super amped! Watching someone PR a lift, get they're first muscle up, or run 400 meters without stopping for the first time.... That's what fires me up!!!!!
I workout early am and late afternoon. During my AM session I'm usually doing some type of row or airdyne sprint work. Something to get the lungs opened up and usually makes me consider throwing away both devices when I'm done!! My late afternoon sessions depend on what part of the season I'm in. If it's getting close to the open and regionals than I'm doing some strength, skill work, and 3 or 4 metcons.
I eat the same thing every day. It's eye balled zone proportions but I don't weigh and measure anymore. I cook everything in bulk for convenience. I don't eat strict Paleo, but follow the basic principles of eating whole foods with 1 ingredient.
- 10th place 2015 Reebok CrossFit California Regional
- 4th place 2014 Reebok CrossFit North California Regional
- 7th place 2014 OC Throwdown
- 35th place 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games
- 3rd place 2013 Reebok CrossFit South California Regional
- 6th place 2013 OC Throwdown