"Athletes don't rise to an occasion - they sink to the level of their training." - Peter Twist
I follow a program specifically designed for me that focuses on my weaknesses and weightlifting. I often train by myself, so doing a WOD with a training partner or class is like Christmas day for me. My number one gym rule is to have fun, closely followed by blast the music and work hard. I spend a lot of time on the rings because learning to fly is fun. I do everything in my life hard and fast. Sometimes my coach tells me I WOD too much and cuts me off... Oops, my bad. Life is hard when you're a CrossFit addict.
NUTRITIONI eat when I'm hungry, which happens to be all the time, and I eat a lot. The most Fuel Packs I've eaten in a day is seven, and I'm not even ashamed to admit it.
- 25th place 2014 Reebok Crossfit Games
- Member of the 2015 2014 Los Angeles Reign NPGL
- 2nd place 2014 Reebok CrossFit North East Regional
- 10th place 2013 Reebok CrossFit North East Regional
- 24th place 2012 Reebok CrossFit North East Regional
- 2nd place 2012 East Coast Championship
- 4th place 2012 Beast of the East