Recipe: Fueled Up Pancakes
Who doesn't love pancakes?! They are the perfect breakfast treat, but they aren't always loaded with ingredients to keep you fueled up for your day. By adding Fuel For Fire to your pancake recipe, you don't have to question if you'll have enough energy to get you past that morning workout or meeting!
The best part is of this pancake recipe is that there are only 5 ingredients and it takes a total of 5 minutes to whip these up!
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 pack of Fuel For Fire (we like banana cocoa but any flavor will do!)
- Add all the ingredients to a nutribullet or blender
- Blend until smooth & creamy!
- Pour on to hot pan in desired size
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side