Recipe: Fueled Up Overnight Oats
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but it is the one that we often rush through. We are constantly moving throughout our daily lives that we grab what is quick and convenient, which isn't always the healthiest option.
One solution to this is to prep some quick meals that you can just grab out of your fridge. Overnight oats is a great solution to quick, easy nutrition on the go!
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pouch Tropical Fuel For Fire
- 1/2 mango diced
- 1/4 cup pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup of granola (optional)
- Mix oats, coconut milk, vanilla + cinnamon in a mason jar
- Leave overnight in refrigerator
- In the morning, top with mango & pineapple
- Squeeze Fuel For Fire on top and sprinkle with granola