Updated April 30, 2013
Fuel For Fire values your privacy. It is our intent to deliver our services with the maximum of respect for your privacy and with the minimum amount of information collection and retention as possible
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except in the ordinary functioning of our business as disclosed by this policy statement.
All personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we collect about you may be shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers or marketers of Fuel For Fire’s products, Fuel For Fire’s partners and/or service providers who may be used to ship products, provide technical support, handle order processing, or otherwise act on Fuel For Fire’s behalf for the purpose of marketing and providing Fuel For Fire products, administering and operating the website and our business and sending marketing and promotional communications.
We may also share personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you with unaffiliated third parties that collect, manage, analyze or maintain data on our behalf, including website hosting service providers, payment processors, freight forwarders, carriers, companies that conduct or manage our marketing and promotional campaigns, and other third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g., sending promotions and other communications and conducting contests and surveys).
In the event that we, or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries, are involved in a business transaction such as a merger, an acquisition, a consolidation, a reorganization, a liquidation, or any form of sale of all or a portion of our stock or assets, we may transfer your personally identifiable information to the buyer.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 4/30/2013